Monday, January 31, 2011

Pattern For Chili Pepper Costume



is difficult to choose which things take when you have limited space in the car ...! This weekend we decided to go skiing and as you see the pink color remains my star for snow clothes. He made an amazing day, and it snowed last night, so the snow was great.




also wanted to use to do some shopping Andorra , so I decided I would get into the bag comfortable clothes and shoes could be combined with casual or even sport. One of my favorite clothes this winter is the maxi jersey of Elena Gift looked Tere and Lola, my dear Granada sellers. Thanks!

We were eating at a restaurant - farmhouse in a village near Berga that combines the rural charm of the landscape with a minimalist interior.



Boots: Sfera , Bag: Uterqüe , Cap: Parfois , Jeans: Sfera old , Jacket: Bershka, Jersey: Elena Miro
These rebates'm having some luck because I'm finding "goodies" that I liked during the season very good price. This is the case of biker boots of Sfera I found at half price.

I hope your comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment