Tuesday, January 4, 2011

When Is Gmc Yukon Style Changing?



Dear Reyes Magos:

It is a bit late to change my list of gifts, but if you can add a few things last minute I'll remember to behave much better in 2011, we might consider an advance :-) motivator.

I've gone through the web of Uterque (I like, I like), and I've seen some compelling stuff, if you (Reyes Magos) decide they do not deserve it I'll have to consider sales as a plan B.



This bracelet snakeskin me a lot of attention, do not mind a little hole in my house.


I uphold my comments in my previous post, I need, I need these boots, but with less heel ¡¡¡¡¡

And finally
This beautiful ring with a stone that looks very much look sencillito.

"Ye have need of last minute? What do you bring the kings?




0 comments:

Post a Comment