Thinking about my next post I got the doubt about whether making a selection of dresses more repricing of the Globes, but as we have seen around the other great blogs (I also ), it is not a matter of repeating.
regard to the Golden Globes not it funny that I always tell everyone "the prelude to the Oscar " is as if there were another way of saying, I think it is a most hackneyed cliches in the world, ja, ja , is I can not help but laugh, I'm sorry.
It's like the phrase "I'm attracted wide attention, journalists can not help it, if something catches their attention is always powerfully ja, ja , yes I know, today I'm fatal.
Well to the point, have not I told you I'm always taking care of my hair, alder, hydrate, nourish, short tops, alder, ironing ... and so in an eternal struggle.
And you have time and again rebelling against nature, they always lose.
I recently read a blog about the benefits olive oil, but the truth is that I go to bed and smeared cap does not seem the height of glamor , really.
Oh that gives me this hair envy of the ubiquitous Sara Carbonero, and I deeply envy manes smooth, hydrated and shiny and it is not healthy jealousy, no envy is filthy, je, je .
Anyway, I read somewhere that ghd plates were wonderful and I bought them, and I want to place on record that, while great, not heavy, smooth and cool all the compliments that you can take a hair iron, not stand the test of humidity.
I spend hours straightening my hair (I have perfect, really) and low humidity ... in order .
Do you feel the same? "You give me any advice or truquillo ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment