Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Where Do You Go To Design Your Own Wrestling Belt

Too Late for a fur vest?


still have not overcome the horror that produced these images on my retina, and is that very Chanel it is, in my worst nightmares I'm wearing these boots and hair force me to leave.

That said I have to make clear that my aversion to hair is limited to boots and coats of white hair (I can not help).
And is that seeing these images I came Patricia Conde wanted to try a vest, I searched and searched all season a vest that fits me without success, with all I've tried the chicken seemed caponata.


I tried one of this style belt, and horrible, da muchíiisimo volume in the upper body, horror of horrors
And as we have seen the most stylish the world since .... I wanted one for my

And now I see on the web Your dresses this point and combined with zipper does not seem so bulky and costs 55 €, and oh great dilemma what should I do?

Can I buy it? considering that almost running out of time of wearing hair I would say no, but ... What do you think?


0 comments:

Post a Comment