Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What Is The Best Bmx Under A 100£

red leather, do you dare? Almatrichi


When
we have not yet passed the first half of January, stores are beginning to see the progress of the new season, slight and fluffy that make us want to reach and the spring, but the fact is that however much we want to run, we still more than three months of coats, fleece jackets and boots.

So I focus on my wardrobe to some quirk of sales, or buy that piece so far because I dared not seem too ...... too.

Balmain

The skinny red leather Balmain and Valentino set a precedent that some dare to follow in early fall.

Valentino


course the majority (myself included) not normally buy your clothes at Valentino or Balmain, the good thing is that there is always more accessible versions of Maje like this than I instantly fell in love

Maje


estilosísimas Some bloggers this trend they adapted very success, you tell me this image of Susan Blog 's Style , this great combination with white blouse and leopard-laced shoes.


And this other Rebel Attitude with leggings red blazer and scarf I made up my mind, is just perfect.


I recommend visiting these two blogs that I personally love (See links at right).

Well you tell me, have you put red skinny jeans this fall?, Dare I buy them in the sales, do you dare you?


0 comments:

Post a Comment