Mira I love Sienna Miller , I think it has a estilazo impressive, especially in day to day, informal looks always have something that bewilders me.
I especially like when wearing dresses with boots, you have seen a thousand times, I think he is much like that.
But I've seen this picture to illustrate the style of S ienna and proposals to copy and wonder, what is there to copy?, Jeans, leather jacket and boots .... Ummm I swear that I have seen this before ... even in my own closet ... is more is what I get when I am too lazy to fix !!.... conclusion logic .... I AM A FASHION ICON ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
Vaaale that you have and also so you have you put a thousand times .. ...¿¿¿ logical conclusion ARE WE ALL FASHION ICONS ??????... think not.
And it, I forgive because it is at the airport and is entitled to have a typical day like other mortals, and also because it goes with Jude Law which is still handsome, but increasingly less work when combing, .. ahem
And then I think, clear she is so cute, yeah, is cute but sometimes it is plain little and has no style to copy.
What do you think? Did copiarÃais? Is not this a very look normalito ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment