Friday, January 21, 2011

Create A Wwe Championship Online



Often, during a conversation either, always a question may arise as typical as: "and you ... what do you do?" . Most professions be summarized in one word: doctor, engineer, accountant or salesperson, for example. I, if I want the person really understands what I do, I have to give enough details ...

I usually label me as a supervisor / coordinator of an Italian clothing company, when I enter details, I often confused with an audit or a commercial. I try to summarize in a few sentences and avoid dropping a large roll and reach even seem pedantic.

So I have dedicated to make a post on any working day, taking advantage of the beautiful scenery of a nice shop Elena Miro located in the old town of Girona.


This shop is located in a historic building and maintains the characteristics of the buildings in the city between the XV and XVII. From the living room showroom to same bathrooms or dressing rooms, kept intact the little historical details that give certainly a warm and special.

bathroom
Detail: Classic gold fixtures
classic lamp




















One of my roles as supervisor of Elena Miro is to verify each of the stores keep the right image both at the window as visual merchandising or corporate image.


is careful to detail, so it is important to check the lighting and display of garments, as well as mirrors and furniture is clean and in perfect condition. They generally take some pictures later to make a report of the visit.

Panoramic photo shop

usually try to have an exchange of views about the library or on the product management and I dare to see for myself some of the findings of the manager.
Checking the width of the boots cane

A good image is important when working in fashion, therefore, I consider my blazer an essential tool, as well as a comfortable shoe. In most cases, the sellers also choose this piece for a sober yet elegant image, taking care of details and accessories.



addition, soil makeup light enough , using cream color (I hate the texture of makeup so thick ...), eyeliner, blush and little more ...!




belt detail dress Sfera
As you see, is also a look that serves to "escapadilla" night! Thanks Natalia for posting the picture!



. .. And you, you also have problems when describing your professions? you follow a particular style for work? I hope your comments ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment