Sunday, February 6, 2011

Are Chinese Lactose Intolerant




Is not this a striking image? It's a Wrap brand Intropia Hoss, one of my favorites, and although I do not have that wasp waist I would love to meet them in sales (so far I have not seen).


As I refuse to see the new collections and I am the here and now, here and now what I want is to be well sheltered but cute, very cute.


I have to admit my total adoration for this brand, especially the dresses and skirts, they have something that distinguishes them and makes me see me gawk their catalog.

not often see on the street because they are not exactly accessible, but when I recognize them instantly by the touch of elegance and above all that characterizes different.


ever happened I do not see a girl and look furtively as she wears a pretty dress that you can not avert your eyes from it, because when I think happens to me .. that dress should be Hoss.

This black dress I love him, love him and love him, but the sales have seen neither :-(


And these two I see as I would love to find spring to 60% off, heh, heh.


And if you do not want to know about sales and prefer (despite the cold) to think of the May sun, here are a image of the new season that I loved, but only one that I have looooong cold :-)


"Well what do you think my selection?, Do you like Intropia Hoss?

0 comments:

Post a Comment