Monday, February 28, 2011

Wedding Program In Memory Of Wording

Marypaz trying on shoes in 2011 to Natalie Portman Oscar, Camila Alves, Hilary Swank and Mila Kunis.

I know I do not like to talk about fashion runways or inaccessible but I can not resist the red carpet at the world's best and if I have to choose .. I can not choose one. . so I choose four ..

This woman deserved an Oscar , and looking it's hard being pregnant and brilliant, as she got to this Rodarte and clear .. won the Oscar .

Although I am familiar with this dress from Gucci Hilary think this gorgeous .

Bold, original and very suggestive Mila Kunis of Elie Saab , and a ten for her hair, beautiful waves.

stunning is the word that defines it, Camila Alves of Kaufman Franco, difficult to forget.

And I do not like to criticize not say anything about Scarlett Johansson , ahem ..

What do you think of my favorite? Which do you stay?.

0 comments:

Post a Comment