Friday, February 18, 2011

Meningitis Rash No Other Symptoms

Today ... lees mess with me? Blog Award

As I received some comments about my blog name, I would like to explain that means trouble Today reflects the struggle I always keep between heart and reason, I put a eg

Step in front of a store and see a precious dress (which should not buy) and start latirme very strong heart, and I am very wise, I think walking while anything OTHER NO need to dress .. .... and road and path, and begin to think that's really a great investment because it has a rebate, and actually I (who am very rational) may need a dress like it might have to leave someday impromptu romantic dinner to invite me ... ummm .. let's see ... I know ... my perfect man ????... umm ... He is not very romantic ... it is unlikely but not impossible, no?, Well the fact is that as I am sooo decide rationally buy it because I am also very proactive (you see, qualities that have a, ahem ..).

When I buy that dress I'm sooo well with the bag in my hands I decide to go into another store that I like "pitch", and that's when I think ... :-) Today mess ... And you? Does the lees with me?.

0 comments:

Post a Comment