Sunday, February 6, 2011

Can I Get A Brazilian While Pregnant

chicisimo Lights and Shadows: Vol II WEEKEND SNOW

My mother would say: "do you like to be controversial ...!! jajajaja. These are lentils, or take ...!!!" Yes! I let them! Life is not to create frustration yourself!

First, let me make it clear This is not a personal offense against any of the girls in the outfits, indeed, some of them have incredible looks really deserve those votes and more. It's just totally subjective opinion I would like to share, and I see nothing wrong with that. I anticipate and to the brave anonymous @ s they said that I have envy ... or I'd be like them ... and I say YES, YES and YES!

- want to be stylish as all
- I have a budget of 2000 euros per month to spend on handbags and shoes
- I have 4000 followers to vote for me I get what I get! etc. etc, etc ...

antetodo
.... but, and above all, I make this post: WHY ME DA LA GANA!

7 votes: (I'm so ugly with the hat?? Hahaha)

13 votes (vale! the jersey and jeans are nothing special ...)



4 votes (vale! the photos are not much better contrast for assessing the clothes ...)

And you will say ... "Man girl, is that your looks are not for throwing rockets!". And you have every reason, I thought myself too ... TO THAT IN THE LOOKS TAB POPULAR , VI THIS ...!


809 votes, and the corner is pretty original ... and the combination jersey shirt + + boots ...

And these others ...
208 votes : so different are my wedges??



109 votes : nice back!



89 votes: back pretty well ...!



86 votes : a super-innovative look of old Madrid ...



304 votes: a camel coat with original ORIGINAL manoletinas ...



369 votes : Who does not coat, shoes ... not much budget to 2000 euros, I think I know make a more original outfit



216 votes : there is something more original / innovative jeans with flat shoes??



28 votes : This is a LOOK PEOPLE?
already has more votes than me ...
Maybe I have not heard and you have to pay a fee to be also in this "bag" ... or chicisimo have vetoed my looks since I read my previous post!
aysss




39 votes : OK, I surrender! muuuuuuuuucho this is better than mine ... lol NO COMMENTS



Of course, I will continue looking through chicisimo , I think there are outfits that are milk and give very good ideas ...! and do not worry, I think I recover from my frustration ... lol, although I do not keep going higher outfits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment