Michael is not the father of my children, ex-wife reveals
LOS ANGELES .- Four days after the death of the King of Pop, his ex-wife Debbie Rowe, admits exclusively to British newspaper News of the World that Michael Jackson is not the father of two children they had during their marriage and the biological father's identity is unknown.
Deborah Rowe, the mother of Prince Michael I, aged 12 and Paris, 11, has decided to talk about his "marriage agreement" with Michael Jackson in his first public interview after the death of the artist.
The King of Pop and the nurse met when she worked as a receptionist at a clinic in Beverly Hills where the singer came by their skin treatments. They were married in November 1996 at the Sheraton Hotel in Sydney, separating two years later with two children in common, in whose custody turned to Michael.
But now the nurse said that everything happened because Michael "was divorced, lonely and wanted children. I was the only one that said, I will have your children. ... I offered my belly was a gift and I did to make you happy.
I went to the 'office', which is what we called the medical clinic. I fertilized as I do with my mare when I want to impregnate. It was very technical. I was the recipient only. It was not the sperm Michael "said Rowe.
Nurse also revealed that the interpreter of 'Thriller' and she never had sex and did not share the conjugal bed during his three years of marriage. The only thing that was between them was friendly.
Jackson would not return to know anything more about Debbie after the birth of her second daughter, Paris, childbirth that left her sterile and prevent return to being a mother. "Give the kids was hard. (After childbirth), I was sterile. When he learned that he could not have children, would not return to know anything more about me," said Rowe.
Now, with the sudden death of the artist begins to speculate about who will handle the custody of both children. However, despite all the speculations that have arisen, Rowe said he has no interest in their children back, because after his divorce he has not have any contact with them. "I paid for it, and I continued with my life. I will not see my kids," said the nurse.
During his legal battle for custody of two children in 2005, Debbie Rowe gave up her parental rights in exchange for a monetary reward of 60 million euros to be paid in nine years.
0 comments:
Post a Comment