Sunday, March 13, 2011

White Strands In Poop?

Being happy is easy ... Try it!




Today I am happy because I found this dress at Asos and I think a cute because it has a beautiful color and cut, and it also made me take these shoes because I loved the original detail that garnish.
The truth is that not everything I put in the blog I'll buy (I guess that's obvious), perhaps the use of inspiration, or maybe you also like you, but while I see and I imagine in my closet I am happy ... is easy, right?.

Some people can not be happy because they look continuously the next door, and of course there is always next to someone more handsome, smarter, taller, with more shoes, heh, heh ... My advice is to look away.

I always profess to be happy with what I have, and I have a lot, of course, especially if you looked away, someone who is less fortunate than me, and there are sooo many people in the world less fortunate than me , I always feel privileged.

And someone will be thinking, sure sure she is more beautiful, more intelligent ... Look away!! ... It's easy, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment