Saturday, March 5, 2011

Clearblue Easy Ovulation Smile 2 Days Positive



I'm always looking shoes, and I made a post in January asking the wise men and nice shoes, you can see by clicking here , but my desire has not yet been fulfilled.

This week I've been in a footwear brand M arypaz , I've never bought anything because I'm very special shoes but the truth is they have many models to suit all tastes and pockets for everyone, because let's face it is unlikely to buy me a Louboutin or a Manolo Blahnik once in my life.


I've loved some models I've tested me and I like very much as there are places, however, in my opinion only suitable for very thin ankles.



These are also precious, as you see me like shoes laced and that feel good!.



But, but, but have a graaan failure, from my point of view clear, 9 inches heels, and I want to tell you, no I can, I can not and I can not, and I'm crying at my house (I'm exaggerating) and I'm looking for these if, the day I found my shoes took me like three of a kind.

Do you have the same problem? I guess not but tell me , tell me, what shoes do you like?.


0 comments:

Post a Comment