Thursday, March 24, 2011

How To Ice A Camo Cake

BLAZER FOREVER

are my working tool and a staple in my wardrobe, and the truth is that I get much play when you can wear short-sleeved clothing that may only be put in spring-summer. I've had in several colors but I wanted a long naval theme, and one with a spring color.






















I have it clear in a matter of blazer undoubtedly choose those ZARA twill fabric, mainly because it is lighter and easier to wash (you put the washing machine, and out clean).





To give a bit more informal, I combine these Sfera boots I got at a great price cuts and a flower dress TINTORETTO I think make much even in summer.







Best of all, the length of the dress I decide I added the satin ribbon in blue-gray.



And vosotr @ s , do you also blazers of all colors? I hope your comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment