I decided for the first time in my life to get fit, this time does not pass, and as I have no idea I've been looking online a few basic tips to get started.
And suddenly I read: "According to the University of Alberta Canada, making cardio at an intensity that allows you to read a book has very few advantages in comparison to a moderate trot .. "??????? Read a book while doing cardio ?, but by god why nobody had said it could be read and exercise at the same time ??¡¡¡, years and years I've wasted my time reading and I love to read, in three months would be cannon, but of course need someone I explain how, ahem .. accept suggestions.
Some tips yes I will continue:
1.-Start gradually.
2.-Train the entire body and not just the areas I want to improve.
3.-Exercise for at least 30-40 minutes (from 20-30 minutes of physical activity begin to burn fat, which is what I seek).
4 .- Bring my diet to my goal ( vaal , this is NOT going to do it).
5 .- Perform toning exercises first and after aerobic exercise .
In order I decided to run (no book, until I get suggestions), took two days and only when I'm fast, I start to run a little bit next day (do not know how to hold, allow 3 minutes, ja, ja ..) in order to write here for the record and help me to motivate me.
I have also doubt whether I will notice results before giving up, because the force of will is not one of my virtues.
much do not want to lose weight (2 or 3 kilos) I just want to be stronger (I'm sooo loose) and I need opinions and advice, anyone who has started from scratch? Any advice of experts athletes? Any good experiences? Psychological Support "? ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment