Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Plants Tropical Backyard

Wishes Accessories & Shoes Trucco

I am of those rare people who are willing Christmas ending, and that is to me a ¡¡¡¡¡. estresssss

I spend my few free ratitos looking for toys for Santa Claus and the Magi are well (or a sad and my thanks), buying precious gifts which are then exchanged for yet more precious liability visiting aunts, uncles, grandparents and other family, and receiving gifts that are perfect times (because to me everything is fine, really) and sometimes I do remember how imperfect I am and that one of two or me this shirt too many inches or missing material, material go!.

Well today
not want to talk about Christmas but wishes for the new year and today I want .... TACH, TACH ¡¡¡.... shoes / boots very precious and comfy, what do you think?, yes, I know it is a Utopia but please, please .. Is it so difficult?.

These
eg five inches of heels would come in Pearl, are white (very affordable).

And I when I get in one of these beautiful shoes I can not move and I have much fear of falling that I put up silly face.

Does anyone have the same problem as me? Has anyone ever seen a beautiful shoe under six inches of heels?


0 comments:

Post a Comment