I have to write about this because if they do not explode ..
As happens to many women, I'm not happy with my chest, so searching the Internet for a recipe "magic" .. (yeah yeah I know I'm a dreamer), well the thing is I read something about Sofia PABS flowers, but hey what the hell is this? I wonder, and look and look and find a manual for "Breast augmentation in seven seconds" and I was stunned.
You will ask who can be so stupid to believe that you can increase the breast in seven seconds (I also asked me), but the curiosity I could and I read the manual.
Nearly two hundred pages of which were one hundred ninety-five straw to say that giving a massage with seven seconds to develop the "online sophia", or whatever it is, you raise, you will meet and round you .... amazing is not it?.
Who can afford that? What do you think?
0 comments:
Post a Comment