If a garment that has the purest essence of style that's CHANEL tailleur his legendary jacket.
|
| Sphera |
time I've been wondering about whether my hands on one because it seemed more elegant style than I normally wear. Coincidentally, these days I have encountered this type of garment combined in a more casual and I finally decided to buy one.
Undoubtedly one of the outfits that I liked it was Sylvia Navarro's blog: 1sillaparamibolso on the web chicisimo .
|
| Blazer: Uterqüe |
These lines of digital The country is very accurate summary of the new way to combine the garment.
"... a look that this winter again almost literally, in some locals racks already famous tailleur or wool melange of contrasting piping, a great icon, a team that for years topped the list of preferences. Of course today would have to see who will be encouraged to take without being fashion victims traveling through the tunnel of time.
same model now being proposed was ready to take recycled in time with the diversification trend in favor of free play: mix better than the outfit, the imagination to combine , that the look of the window ...."
So I took on Friday night to show off my low cost of CHANEL CORTEFIEL , a black and white version with studs which gives it a youthful touch.
| |
| Mimi, Natalia's blog ADA'S TALE and I |
Hope you like! Keep thinking about pink ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment