is one of the legacies of this spring: the military look also imposes for this Fall-Winter 2010 , and personally, is one of the trends that inspire me. Strolling through the different styles we can go from the most glamorous navy inspired by the Russian Revolution represented mainly in blazers and coats, even the most casual outfit created as vintage clothing.
Coincidentally, one day browsing through NAF NAF see this coat with fur on the cap y. .. fell in love. I must confess I'm a fan of this brand, I think they a value for money very good.
One advantage is that you can use it with the skin of the neck, giving it a more sophisticated ...
... without hair or something more casual ...
As supplements, my doctor bag multipurpose Bimba & Lola and clogs for TOPSHOP that both me struggled to find, knowing it would be basic one for this winter. So I went for the famous Seanna chocolate color, about which I talked about in previous post. It is most similar to the model of CHANEL worn it on numerous occasions the girl Alexa Chung . Finally I managed to save the cost in stores, yes, second hand and auction on EBAY . The truth is that they are clean and I stuck my shoe.
| |
| Seanna Model of Chocolate TOPSHOP |
| |
| doctor bag Bimba & Lola |
In Chicisimo had the chance to see military outfits very inspiring ... personally I love it with authentic U.S. Army jacket that thestylecrusader bought at a flea market vintage .
|
| Authentic military jacket from Th e Style Crusader blog |
0 comments:
Post a Comment