while ago I write about Central. About this Central, on being present. A present that we are born with 9 players at the club footballing among 11 starters (Solo Chitzoff and Mendez did not emerge in Central, but is still Chitzoff and Rosario Central.) Not long ago they gave the kids a place so much lower. Because while some were consolidating in recent seasons, most of the team consisted of players brought in from other clubs, who paid very little for what were the expectations. So we ended up getting rid of the decline in advocating Belgrano. Today bet otherwise. I do not know if it's because there's no money, or failure of leaders to bring players, but the plan devised by Cuffaro is running. To the joy and pride of all scoundrels. Yes, pride, because I personally believed in this team. It is true that they only three dates, but this team is not one more. A team of "blood scoundrel." is a team that makes me proud shit. Yes, sir. For many journalists before the tournament doubted the ability of these "kids" and frankly I'm tired of hearing in the media, natural disasters and the threat that hung over the sky auriazul if not brought reinforcements. Reinforcements as we brought the last tournament? For what?! We must go to the bottom, you must believe in ourselves. Even in the worst moments. remember before the tournament when there was not a journalist who did not mention the issue of 11 or nosécuantospuntos drew us Fitness and Racing, Central began more complicated than before. A Racing and charge you Gymnastics 7 and 9. I can not but feel proud of this team, that is pure sacrifice, where no glittering names, which all run and are very clear that we are in a fucked situation. People came, as always, and knowing it is a good team "rogue" will support stronger yet. Do not forget who we are ... Maradona himself chose the Giant for the local selection is ... Central I want a well, originally, Rosario, local, you have to play with ours, man, that is not small. And if it was not enough, better to lose with the same, to suffer with someone else's ...
Vamo 'Central yet!
0 comments:
Post a Comment