Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Myrtle Beach Senior Trip Home



step shit I think is one of the things that I hate. If black is on my list for some time, along with a couple of friends that I have a couple of things. They are not on the list for what they are, but for those couple of things I should. To remove those "things" would come out of the list. Come to think, rather than a "black" is like a waiting list for the "black" is the first step to shame, a pre-list. Anyway, is in my wallet in case I forget. Ah yes, it's a list post, is written on a piece of paper and all ... or are they thinking? Also, this is something else ... step had been talking about shit. There is nothing more annoying to discover you stepped a turd, two hours after it deparramaste around the house .. To top it off I'm walking in slippers and without it no mind as I have now is the sole of which I at this time, usually soles are usually intricate designs, almost in the style of a Persian Philetaerus. Then, the shit is filtered out by the tiny cracks and forces us to dig with various elements that we then take us the task of searching, such as toothpick, old toothbrush and / or a stick or branch at random we find there in the same street even if we find our unfortunate fact in time. Not to mention if it is or was a rainy day, and then take that shit creamy, making the task of cleaning a delight for the palate and soul, why not? With the passage of time one could, if not prevent such situations, because more precautions to take one is always exposed, but if one could, for example, be prepared. That is, we can not prevent (because that would ride like a maniac with his eyes fixed on the floor, just in case, which could lead to accidents even worse), but we can heal. We could have a cleaning kit, ready for any eventuality, at home, at the door home would be advisable, though of course, if you do not realizes what he has done before entering the home, not make much sense that we spend in the kit.
Walking the other day for a nice farm with some friends (NN) on a sunny day, very nice, suddenly saw a turd on the grass and began to think about all this that I tell. I concluded that the problem is not the turd we stand, but the environment. That is, how serious is stepping on a turd? A priori it can be terrible, but if we think a little better, not so serious, is the environment, the context that we determine the severity of the crime. Imagine you were a Serb farmer eg ending of removing Sheep graze in the mountains and return home. Man has stepped into a sheep's turd, but for the context in which it is not of any problem. Moreover, these boots that has to be treading more shit in their lifetime than anything else. For the dung is like mud, indeed, may be mud. No need to travel to Slavonski Brod, for example, to know how these critters defecate, and not tell them if they feed them pet food. So the problem is the social convention, moral rule that prevents us from fouling the house, that makes us keep a neat house almost sacred. You could leave your shoes at the door, for example, as they do in certain Eastern cultures, but maybe it takes a while, necessitating a re-education. I say it depends on context. Perhaps it has something to do with that the West of "not shit where you eat", I think that there is the thing. It is difficult to get rid of pre-established conventions, but perhaps the crux of the matter is the smell, rather than the matter itself. I think that's the most worrying. For over 2000 years, the civic moral traffickers have tried to convince that lucky shit step, Tell it to Kennedy, who before taking the convertible stepped on a Puppet ferret and then we all know how it ended ... I soon as I have not taken a position yet, but the kit seems very maraca ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment