Friday, April 2, 2010

Free Pattern Fleece Pocket Shawl

Malvinas

Today is April 2, I know it's trite to talk around the Falklands, but ... for it is this date? It is precisely for that? Looking
Malvinas photos to put on which is found an incredible mountain scenery there in Tierra del Fuego. In the foreground is a man who walks by in front of a Pirquitas, a low wall of stone under the slogan painted untidy, "English pirates." That motivating! I thought ... how easy it is to fall into turmoil "English pirates," "Return the Falklands", "Fuck you" ... I can not help falling in denostación in disqualification, and perhaps rightly so is, after all we are human ... but then I continued searching on the subject and read testimonials from people who do not. People do not think alike. People who think differently. English, who have another view on the subject. British activists who question their government for years and years of colonialism nonsense. Islanders to open the doors of their houses to the Argentines. British journalists who criticize English militarism, the futility of maintaining a colony there and the unwillingness of British leaders to tackle the issue.
Then I wondered ... disqualification is required? When defending a cause, are often used slogans are sometimes unfair but very effective. I find it very difficult not to yield to the slogan "English pirates." A strong feeling seizes me, and I think I do justice to scream. But that does not solve anything. We must make an effort. I prefer to think that "The Malvinas are Argentine." I admit that much of the English do not like. I just creates disdain to see their flag. I do not understand people who carry in their purses or their t-shirts double cross. I do not understand kids that buy the jersey Beckham or England, a diver or anything else. Okay, it's a personal decision, I can not help it. But try to be tolerant, the cause is the cause, but we can support it and we can be strong in the complaint without gang. The war ended, thankfully, and hopefully "never again." Do not give up.
would rather put this another shot, and pay tribute to those who did not, that they too must democracy ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment