Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Homemade Pontoon Boats

Proverbs


" When God made man, wrapped in crepe paper and called it skin now. .. for who the gift? "

"Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are, shit in this dish and I will tell you eat"

"Today does not trust, am not sail"

"We are all God's children , brothers of Jesus and figureheads of Judas "

" He who burns with milk, can be said to be quite asshole "

" That guilt has the pig to live in the pigsty? "

"The good thing about beer is that makes us tell the truth, the bad is that it is very rich!"

"Give an inch to a Japanese and you have a flower arrangement, give an inch to a Chinese and have a mini, give an inch to an Argentine and you can not sit for months "

" Open the doors of perception and I ransacked the senses "

0 comments:

Post a Comment