Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hot Cheetos Health Risks

K Ode to Time for pavada

Today
I already felt like writing something but it was lazy

head d 'é this crestiano
not like' and the Martian
that are always good size
is that there are things in life
that if you do not practice, you miss
and as the years go by you still the mind


rotten policy? Thank you, now step ...
is that they want to get heavier as race

bagged with Cristina
criticism and words of latrine
not want to be so short-mambo Holy
as Channel Thirteen
if the temperature decreases even
then I dance a
malambo pa 'warm my piece'

may be re-
crazy but I pulled out the urge to write some nonsense

nonsense style
Mamerto as Jose Maria Dominguez in a desert
are the mysteries of the universe
to be all that's true?
like that girl named Roberto
may be all pure verse ...
see if the dead speak!

0 comments:

Post a Comment